Yep, that's right. I caved to peer pressure. Peer pressure in the form of a barrage of "When are you getting a blog?" and "Why don't you have a blog?" and "Do you want me to make a blog for you?" and "Get a blog already." (That last one is a direct quote.) So, here it is. BUT--I make no promises to post frequently, consistently, or to post anything of real interest to anyone but me. With no kids (no, I'm not pregnant, either) and no pets to post pictures of instead of kids, our lives are really not nearly as interesting as you think. That being said, here it goes.
4 comments:
Peer pressure is great! I love that you have a blog. I am excited to follow up on your life, whether or not you think it's interesting. =)
I had a blog before we had pets or kids - it's a great journal. And who was it that said, "Get a blog already"? Because if I didn't say it, I meant to so I'm happy you have a blog!
IT'S ABOUT TIME! And I agree with Erin about meaning to say it in case I didn't.
Life without kids or pets is super interesting to those of us WITH them :)
I'll pass on your blog address to the parker clan!
Amy
Post a Comment